Launched in 2009, the Queensland Business Leaders Hall of Fame provides recognition to those who have made a significant contribution to Queensland’s business achievements.
Each year a number of business leaders and/or businesses from past and present will be nominated by the Queensland Business Leaders Hall of Fame Governing Committee.
The selection of Hall of Fame nominees is based on the following criteria
- Leadership which has sustained or significantly enhanced the Queensland economy
- Major financial contributions to the Queensland economy
- Pioneering the establishment of our modern economy or of an industry
- Outstanding contribution to the reputation of the Queensland economy
- Achievement of iconic status as a leader, a business, a product or brand.